Life sciences companies must navigate a growing maze of stringent regulations related to how they manufacture and distribute their products. This comprehensive guide includes best practice advice, recommendations and important considerations that have been drawn from hundreds of ERP implementations by biotech, medical device, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies.
Download your copy for insight into:
- Defining the value of ERP across the product lifecycle
- Importance of ERP in an M&A landscape
- Pros and cons of a fully integrated ERP vs a "bolt-on" solution
- System, process and vendor validation considerations
- Addressing the top 15 life sciences challenges with ERP
- Building the business case for a new ERP